Sunday, January 15, 2012

Where's Anthony????

At Physical/Occupational Therapy this week, I was told to start working with Anthony by covering his face with just a small rag or something and saying, "WHERE'S ANTHONY???!" and then pulling it off and saying "THERE HE IS!" They said to keep doing it and hopefully in the next week or two, he'd catch on by pulling the rag off himself. Well clearly the therapists don't know Anthony that well because this video was taken today after I'd played the peek a boo game with him for about 20 seconds prior to turning the video on. Not only did he pull the rag off himself, but as you can see, he put it up to his face to cover it up himself too! This kid catches onto things SO FAST! 1 or 2 weeks?!?! How about 20 seconds?! Can't wait to tell them at therapy this week!


I apologize for my annoying voice in this video! Yikes...I was driving myself crazy just listening to it! Ha. :) Despite the annoying voice, I could watch this video over and over. We are celebrating ALL of these milestones because they are so so important for his developement! It is such a joy to watch him progress with each little step because those little steps are actually HUGE steps for him!

3 comments:

Candi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah Peakin said...

We love, love the video!! It's so wonderful to see Anthony meet those goals....guess they will have to give him harder homework next time!

Candi said...

He is one AMAZING little guy... oh how we LOVE him!! :)